Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gardening plans - lots to do

We have a nice big yard with very little garden. I am excited to have a compost bin and a small raised patch perfect for some vegies.

I have done a little work out the front already - planted my standard Iceberg ( I can hear it thanking me for finally getting it in the ground) along with some pansies and daffodils.


My inlaws and my parents helped out with purchasing and planting 19 Iceberg roses along the front fence. I cannot wait for them to flourish!



Today I bought two lovely apple trees to put along the back fence which over time might screen out some of the big sheds down on the bottom road.


Whoops, think I caught Molly in a private moment there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!