Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Molly's Maison Masterchef

I have always considered myself a hopeless cook, despite early on in my life I thought I might like to be the "Carefree Cooking" lady off tv. I got totally addicted to Masterchef in its last 2 weeks and maybe that inspired me to get in the kitchen a bit more.


The other night Lyn and I cooked roast lamb with garlic and rosemary ( all for him with me being a vego) along with scalloped potatoes and roast vegies. The piece de resistance was desert, a Tiramisu, my very first attempt at cooking it. It's yummy! I put in a dash of Baileys which was very nice. I'll finish it off tonight.


The pics aren't great but I was a bit impressed with my Masterchef efforts!
Obviously this is a before shot...





On the home front, I have finished painting ONE window! I have two to go!!

Lyn has painted the fireplace and we are doing the cornice as well. Not a fun job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!