Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lawn improvements

A before photo above.

Over the past few weeks Lyn has been weeding and feeding the front lawn. Yesterday we went and got a load of loam and top dressed the area in an attempt to level it out a bit and cover the odd bits of concrete that were some sort of 'feature' in the past.

Lyn's dad Shane came around with his 'Dad-traption' ( a contraption made by inventive dads) to help smooth it out before we spread a heap of seed and watered.

Now we have to keep it moist which shouldn't be a problem considering the weather we have been having.

1 comment:

  1. 'Dad-traption' - what a great term! May I borrow it? I have a Dad who has lots of those, but I've never known what to call them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!