Thursday, July 14, 2011

Making, making


It's always good to feel like you are achieving things creatively - or at least I feel that way. 


Here is my mannequin Pricilla modelling my latest batch of necklaces for the gallery. She's quite the hussy, isn't she, with all that bling.


Whoopsie, a very blurry shot :)


There's five single lens pendants and one that has two smaller lenses. This particular piece was very pesky, in fact I started it last year and it was just giving me a headache and so sat waiting to be finished for a long while.


It's always good to have them finished and delivered to the gallery so I can get on with something else.
What's that something else? I'd love to make another dress - I have a few ideas forming in my head but need a bit more working out before I'll start on that.
I'm so enjoying making my little line of stationary bits and promise once it's properly (ie clearly) photographed that I'll get my little giveaway happening :)
xx

12 comments:

  1. Clever, clever! And that dress looks so intricate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fine looking hussy. Your jewellery is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh we love pricilla.....hehehe and your necklaces look fantastic, are you going to wearable arts in wellington this year????? have a great day sarah lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pendants look gorgeous Sarah, you are so clever. I am so sorry about Charlie and I do hope that Molly is feeling better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sarah. I'm thrilled to see you so happily creating. I can't wait to have you over to the new PB HQ once things have calmed down to do some stationery crafting together! J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklaces are gorgeous - you should do a piece that looks like that, lots of them together, it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pendants are so unique Sarah, so clever. They look great displayed together like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great necklaces and I love the moody photography as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're wonderful - so clever, which gallery? Can't wait to see the dress take shape.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your necklaces are beautiful. They must take ages. Pricilla seems quite stoic about modelling. She'd be itching to get into that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You talented lady! Your jewelry is so gorgeous! I love the beautiful Pricilla, she is such a good model! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those necklaces - very creative.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!