Monday, December 5, 2011

a little pressie pour moi


Some pretty aqua Mason jars have been on my wish list for ages.
So, I decided to treat myself with some of my recent market stall earnings.


Here they are in my old bathroom with some white hydrangeas from the backyard.
I have to recommend Tanya, the Etsy seller I bought them off, she was so kind. You might like to check her store out - Jestti's Treasures (no more aqua jars there at the moment unfortunately).
I'm just so happy with my jars - they're beautiful!
Have a lovely week my friends!
xx

14 comments:

  1. They're beautiful Sarah! And even lovelier are your gorgeous white hydrangeas, oh how I love those! Hope you're having a lovely start to the week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh *swoon*!! So well deserved too, Sarah! Enjoy your gorgeous new treasures! Happy week ahead to you ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the simple things that give the most pleasure for sure...and buying something you've wanted with your hard earned money :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you! I love a nice maison jar and the hydrangeas work perfectly :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These have been on my wish list for a while too. So hard to find here in Oz. I absolutely adore hydrangeas and they are just perfect in your mason jars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like them! They make flowers look less contrived more casual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i like them too......i have them ...and i am happy with them....beautiful picture!!...love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That aqua jar is just beautiful with those flowers, you deserve the treat! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, thanks for sharing that link, Sarah - they are divine. You know I'm smitten. And I can't wait to have hydrangeas as beautiful as yours! J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That range of glass jars is so so lovely!! Good for you, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  11. They've been on my wish list too Sarah, they look beautiful loving the hydrangeas of course!

    Thanks for all your lovely comments recently :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for posting this! I do have more jars available now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!