Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday flowers in the early light


Hi folks, I took these shots the other morning out in the front yard.


The light was beautiful on the Icebergs roses by the front fence.


I love the shadow on the fence. This is my small but very beautiful Van Gogh sunflower.
So frilly, just like the ones in his famous painting. I'm looking forward to planting more of these later in the year. These went in very late but I wanted to see them.
Have a lovely weekend! I hope you have something lovely planned? I'm working but that's ok, I'm really looking forward to a break at Easter.
xx

10 comments:

  1. The first photo is beautiful and aren't sunflowers just fabulous?
    Hope you don't have to work too hard this weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning light is just so amazing! I love your photos and would love to see some of your paintings one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! .morning sunshine sets my mood for the day andthis would make me happpy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a Happy day Sarah, I love that last photo withe shadow. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful pics! I too love the morning sunlight and some shadow play

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deep sigh - if only I could inhale it all from here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are all just lovely! I'm off to the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show to pick up lots of spring bulbs! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article! I like you point of view here. I also like your writing style. It appears to me to be persuasive and I like that. I truly enjoyed this.
    Mumbai Florist
    Online Flowers To Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual your garden photos just make me smile. The roses are divine and the sunflower shot with the shadow behind is just gorgeous. I hope Molly is recovering well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos. The sunflowers are just divine. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!