Monday, March 4, 2013

Good mail... Easter call out!


Gosh February was busy. It has almost been a month since the Valentines Good Mail mailout and I haven't posted about it yet.
Sending and receiving mail for Valentines Day was a lot of fun. I went with a very simple card design and made a hanging paper heart out of layers of that soft Japanese paper.


I must say I was really pleased with the results.

It was the first time in my life I have received so many Valentines wishes. They were wonderful and I really thank all of you that took part.
Some of the Good Mail I received (along with a nice catalogue and mag one day)
 Gosh I love Good Mail Club time. I hang out for the sound of the postman and when I'm at work I can't wait to get home and check out the letterbox.
Anyway, that brings me to the Easter mailout!
Who's in? I'm envisaging pretty pastel colours, sweet eggs, fluffy chicks...
Please email me with your postal address by next Sunday night 10th March and I will get it happening.
Still don't know what the Good Mail Club is? It's a good excuse to use some of that pretty stationery :)
I send out a list of everyone's names and addresses and we each write a note or card, decorate an envelope and maybe pop something inside, then post it out to everyone else. SO much fun!
Come on, join in!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I've just sent you an email and shared the link to this post on Twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darn! This is such a great idea! Would have loved to have joined in but I'm a day late. Maybe next time?

    Hi, I just found your blog but I think I've seen you on Instagram. Love your stuff! xx

    Bec

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - your lovely comments make my day!